Shirt: Banana Republic, Pants: Gap, Shoes: Steve Madden, Earrings: Forever21, bag: Hobo International
Highlights from my week. . .
1. Shopping At Costco with Ellie (our 5-year-old) when she decides to have a concert in the middle of the store. Her song: "Somebody to Love" by Queen. A guy walking by said it made him so happy that she knew that song!
2. I just came across Spool No.72 and fell in love instantly! The only problem is that they seem to be sold out of everything I like! I did find a shirt I couldn't part with and it was also on sale. Bonus! I just received it in the mail yesterday and I'm more in love with this store now than I was before! The fit is perfect! (I've provided a link to their store above.)
3. True Blood came out on DVD! We don't have HBO so we have to wait until their shows come out on DVD to watch them.
4. My good friend Lauren is here visiting from N.Y. with her little baby boy!
5. Our little road/day trip. You can read about it here and here!
6. I bought the trouser jeans featured above at Gap, and on sale! They're about half off in the store! Run in before they're sold out! Very comfy and flattering. I spent a total of $31! But I should note that I also used my Gap card and it was Tuesday, so I got another 10% off for being a card member!
7. And, last but not least, all of your nice comments! Thank you, I couldn't be more pleased with how sweet everyone has been!
Happy Friday! Love ,Janel