Tuesday, July 26, 2011
30 for 30 Challenge | Number Twenty Three
dress: thrifted; boots: Steve Madden; belt: Target; bracelet: Forever21
1. "I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled."
2. "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."
3. "A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down."
--Arnold H. Glasow
4. "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
5. "Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you."
6. "Go big or go home. Because it's true. What do you have to lose?"
Feel free to pick your favorite and then let me know what it is.